Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I know it must be frustrating to visit a blogspot only to find nothing to read there. I'm still learning how to do this, and trying to find time, but I think its worth it.

It is great to be able to learn about a ministry, a church, and a place where God is being glorified. Impact, as I am discovering almost daily, is an amazing place that serves a myriad of different needs (homeless, the poverty-stricken, immigrants, and people in desparate situations), it is a body of Christians learning more and more about living and growing in diversity, and in all that is done here, the purpose of putting God first is what sets Impact apart from other institutes that serve the community in downtown Houston.

To learn some more about what goes on at Impact, check out its website and look for updates of the newsletter: www.impacthouston.org

1 comment:

John Gillmartin said...

Keep on keeping on. I remember when I first started ... I felt like a dummy in the midst of computer geniuses.

Maybe I still feel that way!