Monday, February 19, 2007



Greatest Joy and Greatest Need

This past Sunday as we took the Hispanic members of Impact to worship with the church in Kingwood, we had a chance to show some things that were going on at Impact. At the end of the presentation, I was asked, "What is your greatest joy working with Impact, and what is the greatest need that you see there?" My answer to the greatest joy was "The people.." and what God does in their lives. My answer to the second part, the greatest need I see, was to get those people that God has touched to be prepared to share what God has done with others. Of course, that is what we all need to do, and I back that answer, but I know that behind the question was another question, " What can I do to help?" There are many of you asking the same question, so here is a short list:

1. Pray!

2. Donate to the Garage Sale. (see earlier blog for details)

3. Support a child for the Summer Program.

4. Invite someone to the Impact Celebration Dinner.

5. Volunteer as a tutor for our literacy program, Lit Up.

No comments: